Horizon Treadmill Paragon X: with an appealing modern design
The Paragon X from Horizon is made from high quality materials with a modern, appleasing design. The console is intuitively designed and very user friendly. The One-Touch controls allow you to begin and end training very easily. The incline and speed can be changed with integrated controls on the hand-rails. The touch buttons also offer fine adjustment of both speed and incline. The Paragon X can be swiftly stored away thanks to the transport wheels and its folding mechanism.
AirTrain technology: a realistic running experience on various surfaces
The revolutionary AirTrain technology offers you the possibility to change the surface hardness to make training as realistic as possible. Under the deck is a newly designed air cushioning system that changes the hardness of the cushioning depending on pre-programmed speed and incline changes. This innovative 3D program automatically adjusts the hardness also dependant on the changes in speed and incline. This simulates different surfaces and offers you an exceptionally realistic running experience. You can choose between “beginner”, ”cross country” and ”competition”, or you can manually adjust the hardness depending on your preferences for training. That way you can, for example, change between running on the forrest ground, on asphalt or on a gravel road in the park. With a maximum incline of 15% you can make your training very challenging.
Extremely robust and powerful
The Paragon X treadmill has hand pulse sensors that can measure your values accurately during training. A large running area of 153 x 56 cm offers plenty of space for challenging training sessions. During training, the Paragon X really shows its exceptional durabilty and power of the integrated Johnson Drive System with its 3.25 HP motor.
Compatible with the FitDisplay app
The treadmill is equipped with Bluetooth and is compatible with the FitDisplay app. Connect your mobile devices with the Paragon X and enjoy a modern and individual training. With the FitDisplay app you have access to a vast selection of entertainment options, workout tracking and much more. You can compete with other users and collect bonus points. With the integrated Sprint 8 program you can complete intensive interval training sessions.
- Technical information - Horizon Treadmill Paragon X:
- DC-Motor: HP - continuous duty 3.25 HP
- Running surface: 153 x 56 cm
- Belt: 2.2 mm
- speed: 0.8 - 20 km/h
- incline: 0 - 15 %
- Computer - Horizon Treadmill Paragon X:
- Display: duration, distance, speed, incline, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LED
- Exercise programmes in total: 20, of which custom: 2, heart rate controlled: 2
- 1 speed hot keys 1 incline hot keys
- Features - Horizon Treadmill Paragon X:
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors, chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- HRS control: adjustment of the speed and incline on the handrails
- Extras: transport wheels, foldable, PC interface
- Modern design
- Bluetooth connection
- Integrated controls on the hand-rails for speed and incline changes
- Equiped with the reliable Johnson Drive System
- Innovative air cushoning system (AirTrain Technology)
- Max. user-weight - Horizon Treadmill Paragon X: 159 kg
- Dimensions set-up - Horizon Treadmill Paragon X: (L) 206 cm x (W) 97 cm x (H) 147 cm
Folded - Horizon Treadmill Paragon X: (L) 114 cm x (W) 97 cm x (H) 181 cm
No posts found