To maximize muscle growth and ensure proper protein utilization, MusclePharm scientists insisted on fortifying Combat Powder with a variety of protein blends that digest at varying rates. The added BCAAs and Glutamine intensify repair, recovery and nitrogen retention, and the digestive blend is fine tuned for true nutrient utilization. Plus, we made sure it tasted great and mixes easily.
• WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE: Gram for gram, highest available yield of protein from any whey protein source. WPI digests and absorbs rapidly.
• PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN: Hydrolyzed whey is protein broken down into faster-absorbing peptides–it´s the fastest absorbing form of whey, hitting the bloodstream first. Hydrolyzed whey provides a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
• MICELLAR CASEIN: Micellar casein digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over the course of several hours. Some studies show this may protect muscle tissue from breakdown over time.
• WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: Closer to a whole food source than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins.
• EGG ALBUMEN: Highly bioavailable and tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen contributes to hormone production and the muscle building process.
• DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND: Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Combat Powder contains 60mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of key muscle-building proteins. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down.
• ADDED BCAAS AND GLUTAMINE: The Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are the most critical of the Essential Amino Acid group for maintaining, repairing and building muscle tissue.
As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops with 700ml of cold water. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.