The elliptical Toorx ERX 75 has a heavy wheel that weighs 12 kg for a very smooth and quiet workout. The magnetic resistance is adjusted manually via the appropriate switch located under the console, at 8 different levels. It is suitable for low and medium intensity training.
The console has a practical LCD screen, where you can keep up to date with all the useful information in your workout. The heartbeat is detected by the appropriate palm sensors in the handles. The pedals of the elliptical machine are adjustable in 3 different positions, for greater comfort.
The structure of the Toorx ERX 75 elliptical can support a use with a maximum weight of 120 kg. Once you have completed the workout, you can move the elliptical through the appropriate wheels mounted on the base of the elliptical.
- Resistance system: magnetic
- Wheel weight: 12 kg
- Maximum user weight: 120 Kg
- Computer training: with LCD screen
- Computer training functions: distance, time, calories, heart rate, speed, odometer, scan
- Heart rate measurement: with palm sensors
- Resistance setting: manual with 8 adjustment levels
- Stair length: 300 mm
- Adjustable pedals: in 3 positions
- Net weight: 40 Kg
- Dimensions when set: 124 x 64 x 166 cm
- Packaging weight: 45 Kg
- Packaging dimensions: 119 x 44.5 x 58 cm
- Certifications: CE-ROHS-EN957
No posts found