One thing that X-FIT is well known for is the robust, heavy duty nature of its equipment, and that's no different with the new X-FIT RIDER. The sturdy and high quality finish is evident as soon as you get it out of the box. While it's quite heavy, weighing in at over 55kg, it means the action of the strider is smooth and completely silent with ramp movement and resistance changes mostly unnoticeable. Its best feature, however, is that despite its big wheel and the heaviest construction it has wheels, meaning you can use it in the centre of a room and then push it into a corner when you’re done or put it in another spare room of your house.
Once, for a Lifetime.
- Disc weight: 10 Kg
- Resistance adjustment: Manual in 15 levels
- Resistance system: Magnetic
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg
- Straddle length: 46 cm
- Bearing: SKF *
- Heart rate measurement: with palm sensors
- Dimensions: 170x67x170 cm
- Packaging dimensions: 145x38x75 cm
- Package weight: 62 kg
- Net weight: 55 kg
- Console function: Distance, time, calories, speed, special case for mobile and tablet.
- Certification: CE-ROHS-EN957
*SKF: The true innovation of the X-FIT training equipment is the use of the SKF bearings, which are the most reliable solution in the technical part of each machine, since the user will feel the same noiseless and smooth motion from the very first day to the last one, which it means zero friction and more effective training. Despite their high cost of the SKF bearings, X-FIT workout machines keep the price low and the quality higher than ever. A thing you can see from the first time.