*The estimated delivery time is 50-60 days.Short on space but still want the benefits of a Pilates reformer workout at home? The Align-Pilates F2 Folding Pilates Reformer was developed to allow you to exercise at home without requiring a large dedicated space, you can simply unfold in your living room or a clear area, get your workout in and then fold and store out of the way until the next time.
The F2 features the same springs as our professional reformers. These springs offer smooth and progressive resistance with a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. This foldable reformer can be closed up in a matter of minutes into a compact and self-contained machine which can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way.
Specifications and Settings
- Travel route: 95cm
- Resistance: 4 Springs Nickel plated music wire (2 Medium, 1 Hard and 1 Light)
- Foot bar positions: 2 + horizontal
- Removable rope uprights with 3 height options & 4 easy rope adjustments.
- New Align-Pilates double loop handles without metal parts for a more "quiet" exercise.
- 3 headrest positions with lock for folding.
- Metal frame with 8 wheels.
- Removable and lockable shoulder pads.
- Adjustable legs so that the reformer is properly aligned so that the wagon runs smoothly.
- WARRANTY: 2 years for home use. Not covered by warranty for professional use.
- Open: 247cm x 70cm x 47cm
- Wagon Size: 89cm x 58cm (W)
- Folded: 143.5cm x 70cm x 34.5cm
- Reformer weight: 55kg
- Maximum User Weight: 120kg.
- Suitable for users height: 145cm - 193cm (4’10 ”- 6’4 ″)
Note: We suggest that the F2 reformer be folded by two people. However, the F2 can be folded by a person with relative ease, as the weight you lift is similar to that of a heavy suitcase.
No posts found