Green coffee is the coffee that we all know before processing and baking. With baking lost valuable ingredients and between the Chlorogenic Acid, which is the most active ingredient of green coffee.
Green coffee has a number of beneficial properties:
- It is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals.
- According to studies it increases metabolism and helps reduce body fat.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Lowers blood glucose levels.
- Protects against visceral fat accumulation in the body, thereby protecting the cardiovascular diseases.
The NLS Green Coffee is one of the strongest one in the market. Each capsule contains 700mg Green Coffee bean and content in Chlorogenic Acid is 50%. Every capsule yields approximately 70mg of caffeine.
2 capsules daily between meals.
Most People Also Saw