The extract of green tea has become one of the most popular in recent years due to a variety of beneficial properties:
- Increases the rate of thermogenesis, thus contributing to drastically reduce body fat.
- It is rich in polyphenols and EGCG catechin having strong antioxidant activity.
- Reduces levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) while increasing good cholesterol (HDL).
- Has strong anticancer properties.
- It acts as a light diuretic helping in the elimination of unnecessary fluids from the body.
The NLS Green Tea is one of the strongest in the market since per capsule contains 400mg catechins and 61,9mg Vitamin C for even better results.
1 capsule daily.
Most People Also Saw