*The estimated delivery time is 50-60 days.
The H1 Home Pilates Reformer is designed to bring the benefits of a Studio Pilates workout in to the comfort of your own home. Though designed for home use the H1 reformer shares many of the key features of our commercial reformers, such as the music wire springs, to ensure the machine feels like a proper reformer in use. The H1 reformer comes with a choice of legs heights with the optional leg extensions available to raise the bed height from 23cm to 40cm. The H1 has wheels to make it easy to move around and it free stands so it doesn’t need to take up any space when not in use.
The mirrored stainless steel runners guarantee a smooth and quiet ride. Featuring the same springs as our professional reformers, the H1 offers fluid, progressive resistance and a range of adjustments to personalise the machine for your workout. Please note that the H1 is not warrantied for commercial use.
Specifications and Settings
- Travel route: 95cm
- Resistance: 4 Springs Nickel plated music wire (2 Medium, 1 Hard and 1 Light)
- Foot bar positions: 2 + horizontal
- Removable rope uprights with 3 height options & 4 easy rope adjustments.
- New Align-Pilates double loop handles without metal parts for a more "quiet" exercise.
- 3 headrest positions with lock for folding.
- Metal frame.
- Removable and lockable shoulder pads.
- Adjustable legs so that the reformer is properly aligned so that the wagon runs smoothly.
- Stands and stands upright with legs unfolding.
- ISO20957-1 Class H
- WARRANTY: 2 years for home use. Not covered by warranty for professional use.
- Open (maximum): 247cm x 70cm x 47cm
- Wagon Size: 89cm x 58cm (W)
- Height when standing upright: 245cm
- Reformer weight: 50kg
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg.
- Suitable for users height: 145cm - 193cm (4’10 ”- 6’4 ″)
No posts found