A wooden soccer ball for the whole family!
The F-5 wooden table football is manufactured using high quality methodologies and materials resulting in a durable and stable product.
The frame is made of 16mm thick MDF with gray melamine lining. The table rests on sturdy 9x9 square cross-section legs made of melamine-coated MDF reinforced by chrome-plated connecting rods (diameter 38mm).
The grass effect gives the impression that the game is played on real ground. Scoring is made easier thanks to the fully rotating goalkeeper. To quickly and easily retrieve the ball, and immediately resume play, there are two retrieval pockets, one behind each goal. Includes 2 black and white balls.
The wooden soccer ball for children F-5 complies with the European safety rules.
EN 71-1, 71-2, 71-3 and 71-9
- Color: gray oak
- Length: 135 cm
- Width: 125 cm
- Height: 86 cm
- Weight: 42 kg
- Cabinet with 16 mm thick MDF casing and melamine coating
- Square durable MDF legs (9 x 9 cm) with melamine coating
- Leg color: black
- Playing surface that simulates a football field
- Slanted corners for better ball return
- 13 mm thick chromed steel bars
- Plastic protectors on the ends of the rod for increased safety
- Fully rotating goalkeeper
- Recovery case for balls behind the goals
- Includes 2 black and white balls
- Certification: EN 71-1,2,3,9
No posts found