* This product is not for those who are not working out or have started working out recently.
ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED ATHLETES.
L-arginine is the primary ingredient used as the basis for the formation of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide increases blood flow and reduces stiffness and the function of blood vessels and this practically means better perfusion of the muscles in training which leads to a greater amount of nutrients and oxygen.
L-arginine is important for:
- growth hormone production by stimulating the pituitary gland,
- enhancing the individual's sensitivity to insulin,
- improvement of muscle tone,
- Wound healing by stimulating collagen formation, and
- Maintaining normal blood pressure levels as a means of producing nitric oxide.
1 capsule a day with a glass of water. On training days consume it before training, on resting days take it before bedtime.
No posts found