Comfortable running watch, light design.
Model ideal for runners, comfortable and practical.
Flat rear surface with OHR sensor, compatible with HR transmitters.
Wrist strap 20 mm.
Many smart coaching training functions.
Training and rehabilitation analysis.
Weight 40g with strap
Size 45x45x11.5 mm
Running clock, light design with plastic frame with attention to detail.
The MIP screen with glass lens is ideal for outdoor use.
It is powered by a new processor to ensure smooth transitions to the interface.
Wrist based heart rate with Polar Precision Prime
Run and walk test to set your starting point
FuelWise smart power and energy nutrient helper
Training Load Pro to balance your workout and recovery
Nightly Recharge for automatic day recovery and FitSpark on demand training guidance
Music controls and phone alerts
Built-in GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / QZSS
• Speed / pace and distance
• Assisted GPS for fast repair times
• Low power operation for precision
• Barometric altitude, slope, ascent and descent
• Hill Splitter
• Running Power
HEART RATE (via HR sensor or wrist-based heart rate)
• Visual heart rate through the upgraded Precision Prime
• bpm,% (option on mobile / web)
• 5 HR zones
• Zone lock, Zone pointer
• Continuous heartrate
• Sleep Plus Stages RR-
• RR-data from all trainings done with HR sensor.
• RR data can be downloaded from Polar Web Service.
• The 20 most used sports profiles can be integrated into the device
• Sports list and training screens that can be adapted to mobile and web
• Manual laps and autolaps
• Interval training timer (based on time and / or distance)
• Countdown timer
• Gradual training goals and guidance
• Quick goals from mobile
• Season planning on the web
• Running programs
• Activity goal, guidance, benefit
• Inactivity alerts
No posts found