When it comes to accuracy and connectivity, Polar H10 heart rate sensor is the go-to choice. Monitor your heart rate with maximum precision and connect your heart rate to your training equipment.
With Polar H10, heart rate monitoring is more accurate than ever.
Polar Pro Strap
Polar H10 comes with Polar Pro strap, a soft textile strap with improved electrodes to make sure your heart rate is measured accurately and without interference. The material is comfortable to wear, and the silicone dots and the improved buckle keep the strap firmly in place.
SUITABLE FOR SWIMMING
The 5 kHz transmission makes sure you can monitor your heart rate even in water.
BUILT-IN MEMORY WITH POLAR BEAT
Polar H10 has a built-in memory for heart rate data from one training session. The data can be transfered to Polar Beat, Polar’s free fitness and training app.
The new Polar Pro chest strap is comfortable to wear with soft textile material, slip-preventing silicone dots and a secure buckle.
- Compatibility iOS mobile devices iPhone 4S and later and Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 4.3 or later. Please see more information here.
- Updates Via mobile phone using Polar Flow app or Polar Beat app
- Connector size 34x65x10 mm
- Weight Connector 21 g (0.74 oz), strap 39 g (1.38 oz)
- Memory One training session
- Battery type CR 2025
- Battery life 400 hours with BLE and 5 kHz transmission active
- Water resistance 30 m (Suitable for swimming)
- Materials Connector: ABS, ABS + GF, PC, Stainless steel. Strap: 38% Polyamide, 29% Polyurethane, 20% Elastane, 13% Polyester, Silicone prints.
- Operating temperature -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
No posts found