Toorx RWX 700 rowing machine with air resistance!
A rowing machine for high-level workout, with modern design and exceptional technical features. One of the few fitness machines on the market that features an air resistance system and a magnetic braking system with electronic volume control. This allows the RWX 700 a highly articulated drive designed to simulate the sense of resistance when rowing in the water.
Through electromagnetic resistance the 9kg wheel is adjusted by the computer to 16 different levels.
The RWX 700 rowing machine features a modern, colorful LCD display with tablet and smartphone support, where you can keep up-to-date on the most important indications of your training.
The seat is very comfortable and the movement is made with wheels on an aluminum rail. Thanks to its large dimensions, the RWX 700 rowing allows for a great and enjoyable movement. The very sturdy 40 kg weight frame can support users with a maximum weight of 150 kg! After training, you can fold it to save space.
Air resistance system and magnetic resistance controlled by an electric motor for extremely smooth movement. Air resistance is designed to simulate the sense of resistance when rowing in water.
- Electrical resistance adjustment in 16 levels
- Wheel weight: 9 kg
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Workout computer with colorful LCD screen and support for tablets and smartphones
- Indications: measurement of rowing number per minute and total, calories, time, distance, pulses, 500 / TM, Watts
- Programs: 12 preset, 4 user, 4 HRC heart rate control, pulse retrieval mode, free program
- Sliding seat with wheels on an aluminum rail
- Built-in wireless heart rate receiver
- Footrests with bindings
- Net weight: 40 kg
- Dimensions when set (LxWxH): 245 x 57 x 112 cm
- Folding dimensions (LxWxH): 126.5 x 57 x 192.5 mm
- Packaging weight: 39 kg
- Packaging dimensions: 158 x 68 x 23.5 cm
- Certifications CE-ROHS-EN957
No posts found